Novyi Rozdil City Counsil
Novyi Rozdil Industrial Park
Areas: green economy, feasibility studies, industrial development, brownfield development, grant projects, investor promotion, industrial parks, market research and analysis, business planning.
Clients: The project „Enterprise development through making investment areas of the Municipality of Lubaczów accessible and the recultivation of degraded areas of Yavoriv and Novyi Rozdil districts” implemented within the Cross-border Cooperation Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2007-2013.
Partners: Novyi Rozdil City Council
PPV Knowledge Networks Involvement: preparation of the concept of the industrial park, public hearings and discussions, preparation of a business plan for industrial park, development of the technical specifications for the project documentation, lobbying for the project during the official registration stage.
The main objective of the project: creating suitable conditions for enterprise development in borderland areas of Poland and Ukraine.
- Making the investment areas of Yavoriv Raion and the Town of Novyi Rozdil accessible through recultivation of post-industrial (sulphur mining) areas.
- Stimulating enterprise development in borderland areas by producing enterprise development policy and other relevant documents, setting up and building capacity of the enterprise development institutions.
- Infrastructure in the investment area of the town of Lubaczуw (Lubaczуw subzone) – road and road infrastructure constructed and water and sewer infrastructure installed.
- Recultivated areas – in Yavoriv (40 ha) and Novyi Rozdil (46,4 ha).
- Concepts and business plans – planning and strategic documents for investment areas, business plans of industrial parks in Yavoriv and Novyi Rozdil.
- Established local development institutions – local economic development agencies in Lubaczуw, Novyi Rozdil and Yavoriv.
- Training seminars for staff of local authorities and representatives of local NGOs.
- Specialized business training seminars on economic zones, investor relations, public-private partnerships for local authorities, NGOs and business support organizations.
- Cross-border Polish-Ukrainian network of industrial parks areas.
More about the project can be found at www.rozdil.com.ua