Nova Poshta School of Business 2017
Area: SME development programme, corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Client: Nova Poshta
PPV Knowledge Networks' Role: designing the methodology and curriculum of the School, programme's promotion, participants' recruitment and selection, delivery of the programme, communication support, delivery of the final event of the School of Business.
Within the project, the PPV Knowledge Networks' team has delivered the following:
- Designed the methodology and curriculum for the School of Business;
- Identified and recruited trainers' and local partners' teams;
- Delivered promotional campaign (1233 applications from SME owners received), with 318 participants selected;
- Coordinated programme delivery during 4 months across 5 cities;
- Maintained facebook communication channels, incl. public of the programme as well as participants' groups;
- Organised and delivered event for the Nova Poshta School of Business graduates in Kyiv (March 2018).