We service both companies already on the market and teams with product idea or a prototype. We focus on adding value through product and business innovation, creative input and better environmental impact.
Our services for companies in operation:
- Strategy Development - reviewing existing and designing new corporate strategies, developing new market entry strategies, analyzing market and market niches, elaborating corporate social responsibility strategies.
- Business Modelling - reviewing existing and developing new business models, facilitating business planning processes, developing business plans.
- Business Process Management - auditing business process, designing business process, delivering project management office services for business projects.
- Partnership Facilitation - facilitating stakeholder engagement, designing partnerships programmes and projects, elaborating business cases and feasibility studies.
- Application Preparation Support - drafting external funding applications, e.g. business plans, subsidies etc.
Our services for start-ups and product designers:
We also provide office facilities and administrative support to our partners.
- Business modelling, business planning and elaboration of product commercialisation strategies.
- Business processes set-up (production, sales, marketing etc.).
- Intellectual property rights (IPRs) management.
- Fundraising, incl. direct investment into start-ups.
- Legal set-up and corporate reporting support.
Areas of our prime interest are green economy and creative industries.
Khliprom Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy Development
Within the project, delivered in 2015, PPV Knowledge Networks has developed a corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy for top Ukrainian bread products company. We have facilitated over 10 meetings of top management, developed material issues map, benchmarking study and elaborated Khlibprom CSR strategy implementation roadmap.
Lislis Toys Lab
In 2015 PPV Knowledge Networks has invested into commercialization of the wooden toys of Lviv-based lis design bureau. We developed a business model for toys lab lislis, defined business processes, incl. production and marketing, and brought the lislis-branded first collection of wooden toys to the market. From September 2016, lislis toys are available on Ukrainian market. Lislis team is working on the next collection and expanding points of sales network.
Resource Efficiency Audits of Wood Processing Companies
In 2014-2015 within the EU-funded RERAM project we have conducted resource efficiency audits of Mebel Style and Klen companies. The audit teams checked energy use, raw materials use and storage and respective procedures, air quality and ventilation systems, occupational health and safety procedures etc. Following the audits, companies have received recommendations for business processes, production processes and production practices improvements.
Terms of Engagement
Companies can send us description of a business challenge they face. We will check if it fits our competence and interest profiles and offer possible terms of reference. Once approved, we can enter into contractual arrangements.
Contact - Volodymyr Vorobey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Start-up teams or product designers in need of business incubation, product commercialization and market readiness support can outline their case in the short form.
Possible forms of engagement:
- Direct investment for a share in the company. Investment could cover staff, prototyping, production runs etc.
- Service provision to set up and support business services (administrative, accounting, sales, production etc.) during the incubation phase.
- Mixed service-investment model.
Contact - Kateryna Kravchuk (email@example.com).